Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: GenzBenz 410

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by blamkin, Dec 7, 2001.

1. blamkin

blamkin

Nov 28, 2001
    Broomfield, Co
    Like new -- used at four gigs since June... (gee, I need to play out more...)

Local music store offered $225, and I paid about $1200 for this and an SWR 4004.

Just upgraded to eden 410XLT and 115XLT's.

Best offer over $225 -- buyer pays shipping, or picks up in Colorado :D Shipping will be interesting -- this is a big cab...

2. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    Bill,

Which Genz Benz 410 is it? Is it the XB2 series? I'm interested and I'm in Denver! :D

3. blamkin

blamkin

Nov 28, 2001
    Broomfield, Co
    Hey buddy -- that's great.

Can you tell me how I can tell? I just bought the thing new in June at Robb's...

Be glad to check it out and eMail/Call this weekend.

--Bill

4. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    Here's the XB2s.

Genz Benz XB2 Series

If what you have is from that line I'm interested for sure.

5. blamkin

blamkin

Nov 28, 2001
    Broomfield, Co
    Ah bummer -- looks like it's a GB 410T-STD

Sorry man.

--Bill:(

6. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    Story of my life! :( I haven't really considered those. I'll have to check into it.

7. blamkin

blamkin

Nov 28, 2001
    Broomfield, Co
    I'm up in broomfield if you wanna come check it out -- one night next week might be fun, because I should have all that new stuff by then... so you can see what I "upgraded" to...

--Bill

8. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    Do weekends work for you? I work nights, Sunday thru Thursday. I'll email my number to you and you can let me know when it's a good time.