1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: GenzBenz Shuttle 6.0 and Gallien-Krueger 212 neo 4ohm cab - Colorado

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by HaPpYfAcE, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shuttle is SOLD!
    GK 212 neo - SOLD!!

I have these two up for sale to try and get into the tc electronic rig.

For those that don't know, the Shuttle 6 is a 600w portable bass head. It has a tube preamp, 4 band eq, a mute button, plus some push button adjustments to the signal. There is a headphone out for practicing w/o waking people in the next room. Plenty more features are available, but those are the ones i use the most. This one has a couple dings on one corner...I did have to use some contact cleaner on the volume pots when i first got it, but haven't had any issues since then with scratching.

The GK 212 neo is a very nice sounding cab...it's like having a cross between some 10's and 15's with how it gets the lows out really well, but also really great mids and highs...it's just an all around great cab. I would definitely keep it if i weren't looking for something with a smaller footprint. It is rated at 4 ohms and there is a scratch on the backplate. It was previously an 8 ohm cab, but it looks like one of the previous owners swapped out the speakers to make it 4 ohms. Here's teh previous thread for the previous owner's info - http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=510207

Both are in good shape and sound great! I just want to get something more portable and while i could just get the tc cab, i'll go for the amp, too, since it has some really cool features.

The amp can be shipped easily, and i'll take paypal for that. As far as the speaker cab goes, I'm willing to ship at buyer's expense, but you will be paying the actual costs for shipping, so please expect it to be a lot of money to ship the cab. I am also willing to drive up to 5 hours from Colorado Springs, CO to meet up.

Prices (these are negotiable):
    GB Shuttle 6.0 w/laptop bag - SOLD!
    GK 212 neo cab - $300 + work out shipping/meet up details

If you are local, i will give you a good deal...pm me for details.

gbshuttle6.
    gk212neo.

2. brandtb

brandtb

Aug 27, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Check your PM

3. replied.

4. Rev.Dr.

Rev.Dr.

Oct 4, 2007
    Metro Atlanta
    Awesome amp. PM sent.

5. shuttle is sold! lowered price on cabinet in order to move it out a little faster, hopefully.

6. this is much lower than some others i've seen for sale lately. this is a great 4 ohm cab!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.