1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: GGG Muff, Freeze, Morley, DOD, Boss

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Waterpilot, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's hard for me, at times, to get on line during the work day but will do my best. Please ask any questions and I'll be happy to answer them. I'll be happy to get you more pictures if needed. PayPal only. All pedals include USPS Priority Shipping CONUS. Sorry, but no International shipping. :(

EDIT: I just realized I have never used batteries in these. If it's important to you I will check it. They all work via One Spot though...

EHX Freeze. This is practically brand new. Comes with everything you see and has velcro on the bottom. $90 ***SOLD***
    [​IMG]

GGG-tuned/Civil War specs. Built by Ryan of Fuzzrocious a few years ago. Here's what he said...

Here's a GGG muff that I built up to combine the best aspects of a Civil War and GGG-tuned Big Muff. It was going to go on my board, but I did many of these mods to my existing GGG-tuned muff, so off she goes to TB.

Here's what I did:
    Large clipping caps for low end retension and clipping
    Larger small ceramics for high end/treble roll off and better low end retension and clipping
    Mids-heavy tone stack with adjustable mids pot (see tone stack below) --- RCubed got me started with the basis for this tone stack (THANKS!)
    More bass than the other Big Muff versions (and lots of mids and low mids), but plenty of treble too!
    Tone bypass on a footswitch with red LED, so you know it's on (bypasses tone stack and add 6dB of boost --- great for solos!)
    One of a kind paint job
    1st diode pair is wired off-board in case you want to add your own, different diode pairing (or leave it as is...)
    No battery!!! Runs off of Boss-style 9V power ONLY.

Works perfect. Has some small chips (a few of them). I really like this pedal and am hesitant to sell it but it's not getting much use. Has velcro on the bottom. $110
    [​IMG]

Morley Dual Bass Wah. Date on it is 2006. Works great, a little dusty on the outside but looks good otherwise. No Velcro on bottom and is missing one if it's rubber feet. $50 ***SOLD***
    [​IMG]

Tech 21 British Pedal. Has the "Jimmy Mod" by Putnum to add in some bass (Extra knob). In great shape and comes with everything pictured. Velcro on bottom but doesn't cover the battery. $120 ***SOLD***
    [​IMG]

DOD FX25B Envelope Filter. In fantastic shape. Comes with everything you see. Has Velcro on the bottom. $40
    [​IMG]

DOD FX91 Bass Overdrive. You don't see many of these and this one is just about perfect. No Velcro on the bottom and has box and manual. $40 ***Sold***
    [​IMG]

Boss GB-7 Bass Equalizer. In good shape. There are some bumps and bruises on housing but sliders in good shape. A little dusty on the pad. Works great. No Velcro. $50
    [​IMG]

Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive. This one has had some use. Works great but has some chips and dings in it. Pad is a little dusty. Has velcro on to and bottom (on the rubber part) but it doesn't cover the center information on the pedal. $40
    [​IMG]

2. I'm terrible at setting prices (Which is why I set my auctions at $1.00 at let 'em go). So if you feel anything is a little high, shoot me a reasonable offer. I'm easy.:)

3. Price reduction bump!

4. JasonKain

JasonKain

Nov 24, 2008
    PM sent, dibs declared.

5. Road Bull

Road Bull

Jul 24, 2011
    Seattle, WA.
    Bump for a great TBer who recently saved another TB member's bass from being swindled away from them. A stand up guy.

Buy his stuff!

6. Pm's Returned.

Thanks Bull! And I appreciate your generosity and support in the matter.

7. The Muff is on hold for now. The British, DOD Overdrive and the Dual Bass Wah is sold.

8. Muff Clone back up for sale. I'm open to trades as well...

9. Sounds like you turned that Muff into a poor mans Grey Stache haha

10. Ryan of Fuzzrocious was the one that built it. Here's the for sale thread: Fuzz

I believe it's similar but based off of different boards. I should also add that this was sold before the current Grey Stache was availiable for sale so I believe it pre-dates it.

It is on hold again and he's working on it, so we'll see...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.