1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: GK 1001RBII with or without rack and access.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mlwarriner, Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlwarriner

mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    Near mint condition Gallien Krueger 1001RBII. 700 watts at 4 ohms, 460 watts at 8 ohms. Biamping capable.

Bought it new from RMC Audio less than a year ago, it went straight into a rack. It's been gigged but never abused. I still have the side handle, the front "crashbars" (they wouldn't fit inside my rack lid.

100% functional, and I'd give it a 95% cosmetic. I'm sure there's a nick or a scratch somewhere, but if there is it's tiny.

I should be able to post some pictures this weekend. It's at my guitarist's house, but we're gigging on Saturday, so...

NOW FOR SALE.

$550 shipped (in the US) for the head, the 4-space rack and the Furman power conditioner.

$475 shipped for just the head.

2. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

I'd be interested in just the rack....

dcr

3. mlwarriner

mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    this may very well be a possibility...

;)

4. bass4me