Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: GK 700RB/210 combo amp - D/FW area

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by prockbp, May 28, 2004.

1. prockbp

prockbp

Apr 16, 2004
    Fort Worth, Texas
    this amp was my baby! i only used it for about 6 Gigs... so it's in EXCELLENT condition...

it's a GK700rb amp combined with a cabinet that includes two 10" woofers and a Horn

price is $800

absolutely NO SHIPPING

Dallas/Fort Worth area only

i urge you to come over and play on this amp.. GK solid state amps have great range..
    this rig is compact and easy to move from show to show

reply here or email me at

joshua_kirby@hotmail.com

2. prockbp

prockbp

Apr 16, 2004
    Fort Worth, Texas
    $700 sound better?

3. rotorheadcase

rotorheadcase

Apr 20, 2004
    If you don't have any luck locally and want to consider shipping (at my expense) let me know, cos' I've been looking for one of these babies for a while now!

4. prockbp

prockbp

Apr 16, 2004
    Fort Worth, Texas
    well.. i only have a couple more weeks to try and sell this thing.... if nobody takes it, i suppose it will end up at a local pawn shop or music shop....

5. prockbp

prockbp

Apr 16, 2004
    Fort Worth, Texas
    $650 and it's yours :D

6. Let me know? Need pics and short history of unit?

Chris

7. If it is in a good shape as you claim. I'll pay for the shipping, no worries about that. Keep in touch because I definetly am interested. Weighs about 78-80 lbs correct? I'll check on the shipping costs! Need the pictures though! Lots.

Chris