1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: GK 700RB-II + 410SBX -- Madison, WI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by GoatBass, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoatBass

GoatBass

Feb 28, 2013
    Madison, WI
    I'm the original owner and have never driven these too hard. Included is a Speakon cable for operating the rig in bi-amp mode as well as a SKB molded rack case for the head.

Full disclosure: there are some minor scratches on the edge of the head from before I got the rack case, and there's some dog hair on the cab's rat fur. Otherwise in great condition.

Asking [DEL]$550[/DEL] [DEL]$500[/DEL] $450 for the full rig, or [DEL]$250[/DEL] $200 for just the cab. Not looking to sell just the head without first selling the cab. Cash deal local to Madison, WI area only. Might be able to deliver to Fox Valley or Wausau areas in the coming weekends. Not looking to ship. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. GoatBass

GoatBass

Feb 28, 2013
    Madison, WI
    Price drop on the full rig. I'm headed to Milwaukee this weekend and can meet you there or somewhere along 94 between Madison and Milwaukee.

3. GoatBass

GoatBass

Feb 28, 2013
    Madison, WI
    Bump. I'm going to be in Wausau this weekend. I can deliver along 39/51 Friday night or Sunday morning.

4. GoatBass

GoatBass

Feb 28, 2013
    Madison, WI
    Go Badgers and Packers! price drop bump

5. Go Bears!!

I am in McHenry County, just south of the Cheddar Curtain. I am just a newbie here, what probs might I encounter if I use a head with 4 ohms output into this cab? I'd love to buy your full rig but "times is tough" and the once-Great State of Illinois is beating the stuffing out of We the People as badly at the Federal Government is so I'm dealing with Double Trouble...

Let me know if we can work out a deal.

Thank you!!

6. GoatBass

GoatBass

Feb 28, 2013
    Madison, WI
    John, I sent you a PM a few days ago. Let me know what you think.

This is still available if other folks are interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.