1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Glasstone Slap G Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by steelbed45, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steelbed45

steelbed45 TRemington Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2011
    Nolanville, TX
    Info from the original thread where I purchased this from , http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/fs-new-glasstone-slap-g-2x10-12-cabinet-977811/

1200w @ 4Ohms
    26hX16.5wX16.5d
    2 Faital 10PR300's and one 12PR300
    42 lbs.
    Has metal handle and tilt
    two 300 watt bullet tweeters

I have a cover for the cab that fits, albeit with one extra handle cutout than needed.

Edit: Just to avoid confusion, this is not the Glasstone Lil'G cabinet. According to the builder, this cabinet is a one-off that was used at Gerald Veasley's Bass Boot camp in March of this year.

There was some slight damage during shipping to myself. It was packed with loose pieces of styrofoam.

Glasstonecorner_zps07edff8d.

Cab has made a wonderful end table. Time to move it. I offered to ship it back to the builder on my dime since it's a one-off with no response - that's not a joke; I have the highest respect for the builder. I need $$ to cover the deposit on another bass.

[DEL]$600 shipped CONUS[/DEL]. [DEL]$575 shipped[/DEL] $550 shipped CONUS. That's less than what it would cost to buy the three Faitals. I'm looking to lose $150 on the packing and shipping as I go with the best in my area.

I just don't agree with this cab. It happens. I'll be shipping Fedex.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.