1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: GlockenKlang 6-Box

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rmichael, May 4, 2010.

1. rmichael

rmichael Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2006
    Central Illinois
    For Sale: Glockenklang 6-Box. This cab is as new and has never been taken out of my house. There is literally less than 15 minutes playing time on this cab. Specs are as follows:

Technical Data:

Power handling: 1200 watts
    Impedance: 5.3 ohms
    Sensitivity: 104,5 dB/1 W/1 m
    Frequency range: 34 Hz - 18 kHz
    Dimensions H x W x D: 1030 x 595 x 435 mm
    (40.6" x 23.4" x 17.1")
    Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)

Asking $650 firm. I would prefer local pick-up but I would possibly be willing to ship at the buyers expense. I would also be willing to drive to meet a buyer within a 150 mile radius of Forsyth, IL (Zip Code: 62535). PM me for more details and pics if interested.

2. naturalkinds

naturalkinds

Jan 22, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Very interested. Wow. But also very far away from you. Someone get this rare gem, and then tell us how it sounds.

: )

3. Nomad5

Nomad5 Gold Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    OMG. I have a Quattro.......6 instead of 4......1200 watts.......pushed with my Mesa M9......

..I'm getting weak in the knees! I have half a mind to drive up and get it.

If it was a quattro I'd be all over it - which would give me a killer 8x10 at 2 ohms.

good luck

4. rmichael

Jan 6, 2006
    Central Illinois
    Bump. Price reduced to $650.00 obo for quick sale. I paid $ 1400 out the door and this thing is literally brand new so this is one heck of a deal!

5. Randall

Randall

Aug 6, 2009
    Canada.
    pm sent.

6. rmichael

Jan 6, 2006
    Central Illinois
    Bump for revised price and also added the option of shipping this cab!

7. Nomad5

Nomad5 Gold Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    This is a killer deal! Somebody buy this before I plan a trip to Illinois!!

Bump for ya

8. rmichael

Jan 6, 2006
    Central Illinois
    Monday bump! This is a killer deal people! Even if you factor in the cost of shipping to your address it is still much less than purchasing this cabinet "new" and this cabinet is for all intents and practical purposes brand new and in showroom condition! Some have mentioned the weight being an issue but this cab only weighs in at approx. 128 lbs. This is much less than many cabs out there including many 4 10's. The cab is equipped with a dolly handle, rear slide rails and rear tilt back casters. This cab is also very compact and will fits in the back of my 4 door Nissan Maxima with absolutley no issues!

9. PM'd

10. rmichael

Jan 6, 2006
    Central Illinois
    PM replied to, thanks!

11. peteybass

peteybass Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    PM Sent

12. rmichael

Jan 6, 2006
    Central Illinois
    PM replied!

13. naturalkinds

naturalkinds

Jan 22, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    I would love to get this. But someone else is going to get a killing deal on a ground-shaking cabinet from my favourite bass gear manufacturer. He's basically giving it away at this price, but I truly don't have the mental or physical room for another big Glockenklang cabinet. (Paging Tom Bowlus...)

Here are some photos the seller emailed me. Looks mint.

4744849698_744f809879.

4744210719_e11751533d.

4744210789_35c29738f7.

14. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Yeah, I've been watching this one, but trying to resist. I already own one 6-Box, and it is a great cab! But man, driving two of them!!! :eek: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :cool:

15. Adam Wright

Adam Wright Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Arlington,Tx
    Roscoe Basses, 64 Audio IEM, GHS Strings
    ugh, wish I could pick this up. My Quattro 410 is awesome and more speakers=more awesome.

16. rmichael

Jan 6, 2006
    Central Illinois
    Ok, this is my final price break before it goes to Ebay! I'll take $650.00 with shipping included anywhere within the USA. If you can pick the cab up and I can avoid the hassle of shipping I'll sell it for a flat $500.00 "firm".

Somebody better jump on this because this is a steal of a deal! I honestly don't believe you'll find a better deal out there for a practically "new" cabinet that has only been played at the shop I purchased it at.

17. rmichael

Jan 6, 2006
    Central Illinois
    SOLD!