1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Glockenklang Heart-Rock

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by naturalkinds, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naturalkinds

naturalkinds

Jan 22, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    I am liquidating some of my great gear at very attractive prices because my wife was recently offered a job in Savannah. We need to move to Georgia from Canada almost immediately, and we want a pickup truck to help us get set up there. To help fund the impending move, I am selling everything in my gear closet but my big Aguilar rig and P-bass.

(I figured that's about all a man needs.)

What follows is a link to the original thread Foderaman posted for the amp. Pictures of the amp are included there. You can use both of our great feedback here to vouch for the condition of this piece of gear. He was the first owner.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625125

My Heart-Rock is basically in new condition, given the amount of use it has had. No visible rack rash. It has spent its off-the-shelf life in the Anvil 4U rack case, which is included with the purchase. This particular Heart-Rock is rated to pump out 1000W at 2.67 ohm, 750W at 4 ohm and 400W at 8 ohm. Specs are here.

http://glockenklang.de/en/products/bass_systems/heart-rock_top.htm

Selling for the very low price of $XXXX + shipping. Would seriously prefer cash or Paypal E-Check or bank transfer. Again, this includes the used Anvil rack case in the photos. The amp can also be delivered in a number of places across the US. I am driving down from Toronto to Georgia in less than ten days, so can perhaps meet you somewhere on the way!

Like the F1 for sale in another thread, the same situation applies. This amp is in Pittsburgh, where I used to live. I live in Toronto, but am visiting Pittsburgh next Monday (26 April 2010) to gather a good amount of belongings and hopefully buy our truck. It will ship from either there or Toronto at the buyer's request, or can be dropped off on my international road trip down South.

2. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    PM sent

3. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

Bump for a truly great amp!

4. dose

dose

Nov 2, 2008
    Mobile,AL
    Grrr i want this!!!! to bad i just dropped 2500 on a new bass 2 weeks ago or I'd be all over this......Wife would KILL me :(

5. BASSKADET

BASSKADET Gold Supporting Member

May 17, 2007
    NC
    PM sent

6. naturalkinds

naturalkinds

Jan 22, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Going to Pittsburgh tomorrow. Will take quality pictures while I am down there. This is going to go off the market on Tuesday or Wednesday after I purchase a vehicle, so this might be your last chance to pick up a Heart-Rock at this low price. (It's certainly the last time I'll advertise it this low.)

7. BASSKADET

BASSKADET Gold Supporting Member

May 17, 2007
    NC
    Pm returned and my Tele#

8. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Free bump for a super cool seller.

9. naturalkinds

naturalkinds

Jan 22, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Thanks for all of the interest. This amp is off the market. In two days, I sold an overhauled Wurlitzer 200A and a Fender so that I could afford to keep it. Playing it in Pittsburgh -- especially side-by-side with my F1 -- solidified how necessary it was for me to raise the transportation funds in other ways.

A new cab for the head is coming my way once I get settled in Georgia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.