1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Glockenklang Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Tewest86, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Tewest86

Tewest86 Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    I have a 2-band/4-knob Glockenklang preamp that I am selling. The vol is pp (active/passive) and the treble acts as a tone pot when in passive mode ONLY. I am replacing the preamp in my bass with a 3-band. I can post pictures of it still installed in my bass if you like. I won't be removing it till tomorrow or Thursday. I went ahead and made the ad though. It works perfectly but I'm a 3-band type of guy. These new cost $185 now from bbg. All I will do is un soldier my pickup/ground and battery box wires. I will include all nuts and washers. I can include the knobs also which are classic Fender jazz type knobs.

I'm letting this go for $80 shipped CONUS.

I am willing to trade for a nice gig bag. (NO Roadrunners). More along the lines of a Mono, iGig, or Reunion with money added from me!

ArlPqcx.

2. Tewest86

Sep 7, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    [​IMG]

Looking from left to right: vol (pp), bal, bass, t.

[​IMG]

3. Tewest86

Sep 7, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    BUMP! Also a price drop!!

4. Tewest86

Sep 7, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    BUMP!! It's out of the bass now.

5. Tewest86