FS: Godin A6 Ac/El guitar w/Gig Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by ric stave, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    **Thread Closed - no longer for sale**

I bought this about a year ago just to have an acoustic around, but find it spends most of its life in its case, so time to move it out.

Godin A6 Acoustic/Electric guitar, natural top(Cedar) in a satin finish, thin body, electronics have sliders for Volume/Bass/Mid/Treble, Schaller straplocks. Original gigbag included.

Full disclosure - top has a few dings on it by the cord jack (but on the top) - nothing that affects the sound or playability.

$400 shipped Con US, PayPal accepted.

2. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    PM replied - Need to be just a sale, no trades right now! Thanks for the offer anyways!

3. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    Weekend upage...

4. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Hey Ric-

Is this model the A6 Ultra? That's the only one that I can find info on, on the web.

5. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    This the older version, not 'Ultra' - {the Ultra has a magnetic pickup in addition to the other electronics} - at the time, it was just known as the A6 - I had previously owned the same model in black gloss, this one is natural wood in a semi-gloss finish. I know Godin changes specs and when they update their site they usually get rid of and ignore previous versions - would be nice if they had a section of older or discontinued products, if only for reference.

I will try to get some pics of it posted later today.

Thanks for the interest.

6. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    I'll probably just end up keeping this - I regret selling my last one, but then again, I regret selling my last Godin A5 bass more, so that's why I had to grab an A4 when it popped up......

*sigh*....

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.