1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Godin Redline 1 Limited Edition Electric Guitar (#2 of 11)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by musicelectronix, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musicelectronix

musicelectronix

Jul 8, 2007
    Hüstın, TX
    Lead Designer, Zeibek Boutique Pedals
    This is the limited edition Godin Redline 1 guitar in trans red. I purchased two of these, just because they look very cool with the ste-cat graphics on front and it was for a good cause. I thought I could afford having two, but it isn't the case. I am asking $430 shipped within 48 states.

It comes with certificate of autheticity (that it is a limited edition Godin), Godin gib bag (which is very padded and nice) and whatever else Godin puts in the shipping box.

Forget to mention.. This is a brand new in box and never player guitar. I didn't even take it out of the shipping box (but it might have been opened in customs, not sure) :)

For pictures and more info of this limited edition guitar: http://godinguitars.com/godinpressjazzauction08.htm http://godinguitars.com/jazzfest08/auction08/pages/ste_cat_redline.htm

This is what Godin says about Redline 1 in general: http://godinguitars.com/godinredline1p.htm

2. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

Very nice, wish i had cash

3. Godin makes amazing guitars. My main guitar and my moms main acoustic are both godins.

lowsound

4. musicelectronix

musicelectronix

Jul 8, 2007
    Hüstın, TX
    They certainly offer an amazing value. Regular version (not limited) of this guitar's list price will be 599 USD (I e-mailed Godin), no street price as these are new models intruced at winter NAMM and US dealers do not have them yet (current ones came in some kind of textured black I guess).

It was made in USA & Canada, it has AA grade flame maple top, EMG-81 stock pickup. Fit and finish (mirror gloss translucent) is perfect. If Fender or Ibanez had built the same guitar, the retail would be easily over 1000 USD. If Gibson had built the same guitar, they would name it as "Mr. Raul Shred", label it as "guitar of the week", find a fancy name for the finish and sell it for $2500 :)

5. musicelectronix

musicelectronix

Jul 8, 2007
    Hüstın, TX
    hunk

6. grygrx

grygrx Lookout! Here comes the Fuzz! Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2003
    Columbia, MO
    Heh... I like it. I wish it was the trans green! I have some stuff for sale, I'll have to think about it.

7. musicelectronix

musicelectronix

Jul 8, 2007
    Hüstın, TX
    Heh... I kept the trans green one for myself. Not that it looks better (in fact, I do think trans red is a better color with flame maple and I imagine the "cat" would pop out better in red), just that I have way too many red instruments and wanted a little color variation already!

[​IMG]
    On the left: My Green Godin Redline 1
    On the right: Red Godin Redline 1 for sale in its box!

Ps. Your pedals are on its way as of today!

8. musicelectronix

musicelectronix

Jul 8, 2007
    Hüstın, TX
    $400 shipped via USPS Parcel Post
    $415 shipped via USPS Priority Mail

This will be the one and only price drop, I am dying to tear that box and put it right next to his brother! :):):)

9. musicelectronix

musicelectronix

Jul 8, 2007
    Hüstın, TX
  10. musicelectronix

musicelectronix

Jul 8, 2007
    Hüstın, TX
    Ok, ok... I will consider trades, particularly a nice Warwick Corvette..

11. musicelectronix

musicelectronix

Jul 8, 2007
    Hüstın, TX
    bump

12. musicelectronix

musicelectronix

Jul 8, 2007
    Hüstın, TX
    Gone, thanks.