1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Gotoh Res-O-Lite LIGHTWEIGHT TUNERS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by itchy, Jul 8, 2012.

1. itchy

itchy

Jan 3, 2009
    Bay Area
    FS: Gotoh Res-O-Lite GB640 Light Weight Tuners

4 in-line tuners...perfect, shiny condition.

A drop-in replacement for vintage-type Fender tuners...no drilling necessary as with the Hipshot Ultralites.

They wind the "normal" way, not reverse...and they are smoooooth - literally the best feeling tuners I've used.
    Kill two birds with one stone...cure your neck-dive, and remedy that annoying reverse winding.

All Parts sells these for $175, and WD sells them for $186.
    There's a place on the web that advertises them for much less on their site, and I almost tried to buy from them, until I saw their feedback which basically said nobody ever recieved their orders.

Asking $[DEL]119[/DEL] shipped/ConUS
    PRICE DROP $99 SOLD

IMG_7375.

2. Brendan5

Brendan5

Jul 18, 2009
    How much does each one weight? Or I guess what is their mass (g) if you can tell us. If I'm not mistaken they are a little heavier than ultralites but worth it.

3. itchy

itchy

Jan 3, 2009
    Bay Area

62 grams on my postal scale.

4. itchy

itchy

Jan 3, 2009
    Bay Area
    :bassist:

5. markoSirec

markoSirec

Mar 1, 2009
    i just put these on my p bass and it cured the neck dive. it even remedied a dead spot on the G string. highly recommended! they are about half the weight of the original ones.

6. itchy

itchy

Jan 3, 2009
    Bay Area
    Cure your neck dive bump.

PRICE DROP
    $99 shipped/ConUS

7. Willicious

Willicious Supporting Member

Feb 24, 2008
    Bend, Oregon
    free bump for the best tuners money can buy.
    (and these are a good price)

8. low2groove

low2groove Tyranis 4 / Lower Groove Guitars

Jan 21, 2007
    Pm'd

9. itchy

itchy

Jan 3, 2009
    Bay Area
    SOLD