Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Guyatone BB-X Tube Bass Distortion & Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by CopperheadLXXIX, Mar 19, 2006.

1. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    Hey all,
    I no longer have a need for these two pedals. The Guyatone is in mint perfect condition, and will ship with original box, power supply & manual. For those that don't know, the BB-X is a tube powered bass distortion--It's part of the Guyatone "flip series". I'm asking $50, which would include the cost of shipping within the continental US.
    I'm sure everyone is familiar with the Boss OBD-3--She works perfectly, but has a little cosmetic wear from a few years of regular use. I don't have a power supply, but installed is a fresh battery. I'm asking $25 for the OBD-3, which would include shipping.
    If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM.

2. glenn in NC

glenn in NC

Aug 18, 2005
    PM on the guyatone

3. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    Glenn,
    I never did receive that PM?

4. glenn in NC

glenn in NC

Aug 18, 2005
    I sent it again and checked this time, it's in my sent file. I must have accidentally hit preview on the last one and x'd out of the window thinking I'd sent it. (cue twilight zone music)

5. big2277

big2277 Great Success!

Mar 2, 2006
    Bloomington IL
    PM sent

6. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    Guyatone BB-X sold.

7. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    The Boss Overdrive has now also been sold.