1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Guyatone Ultron

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Dave W, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    Ok...I've finally decided to sell my Ultron. I just plain don't use it enough (like ever) to justify keeping it around. It's a really cool pedal with a ton of options. It's basically in mint condition with the exception of velcro on the bottom that I will remove at your request. It's spent it whole life on my pedal board...and my gear is very well cared for.

I'd like to keep it for sale only, but if you happen to have one of these I might consider a trade.

Bass Whammy
    Prunes & Custard
    Tonebender

$350 shipped CONUS. PayPal only please SOLD!!!

Sorry...but it's the only pic that I have. If you need more...let me know.
    IMG_1396.

2. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    why do these always show up when my money is tight? wah!

3. K2000

K2000

Nov 16, 2005
    Brooklyn
    "If you are reading this, then you know what this is!!!" Why do so many Ebay auctions say that?

Umm, no I don't know what it is. So I probably don't need it.

4. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    I'm sorry, did I say that anywhere in this thread? Or are you saying that I should say that it's an Envelope Filter/Auto Wha/Manual Wah/x100...

5. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    No...you should say that you'll donate it to me forever for testing and research in a natural live environment. That sounds good. Otherwise awesome board!!!!

6. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    I'll take that into consideration! You should see the updated board...that pic is an older one.

7. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    I've wanted to try one for some time. I have an Electrix filter factory that has a lot of the same features. It's really trippy.

I'll take it. Payment sent.

8. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    SOLD!!!

Lucky Bastage! I'll try to get it shipped out tomorrow...if not then...definitely on Thursday. In the meantime...if you've got any questions...send em' my way!

Oh...and I've got all of the original packaging (box, manuals, AC adapter)...

9. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    Here's the updated board (that I need to update again now) The only thing not on it is my BYOC wah...
    IMG_1548.

10. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    How do you get to that BR 2 with that (wah/volume?) pedal in the way?

11. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    I have it running into the Loopmaster true bypass loop. It stays on all the time, and I take it in and out of the signal chain with the LM. The EB is going to be leaving this board as well. I thought I needed it for a song, but not anymore...

12. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Hey. Can you tell me if the Ultron has a good bypass? True? Buffered?

13. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    It's a good bypass. I've never used it in any TB loops, as I didn't think it needed it. I think that it is true bypass (which would explain why), but I'm not positive on that one...I don't have the manual in front of me to check, but I'll see what I can dig up in the morning.