1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Halo Xbox 360 w/ 4 games and HDD!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by SundanceChile, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As fun as it was, I simply don't play it anymore. And I could always use some extra cash to feed myself and fill the gas tank, so here goes!

What you get:
    Xbox 360 Halo 3 Edition(It's green. As is the included controller. Halo symbols everywhere, but otherwise an Xbox none the less).
    20 GB Hard Drive.
    Gears of War 2(My favorite game for this system)
    Bioshock
    Assassin's Creed

Asking $260 shipped. Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have! I'll try and get some photos up tomorrow when I'm slightly more alert.

2. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

Trades?

3. I'll take partial trades in the form of a SD SPB-3 P pickup or a set of Hipshot HB-7 tuners, but otherwise I think I'll have to pass for the time being.

4. Bump for price drop and cell phone pic!

IMG00017.

5. Seeing as how my friend's disappeared off the face of the earth with Gears 1(and that my GAS is killing me to get my P-Bass back in commission), I'm dropping the price to $260 shipped.

6. Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.