1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Hartke HA2500 Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jgroh, Sep 18, 2008.

1. jgroh

jgroh Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    $160 plus shipping...

For sale is a like-new Hartke HA2500 head. Original box. I only took it to practice once, and other than that, Ive used it for very low volume home use. Great sounding head and Im only selling it because I bought an old Ampeg with tubes. From the Hartke site:

HA2500-web.

"With 250 watts of available power, the HA2500 will drive your small to mid-sized bass rig with incredible clarity and punch. The HA2500 features the new Hartke silver face chassis and includes a selectable passive or active input, tube emulation and solid-state pre-amps, variable compression, a 10-band graphic EQ and high/low frequency contour control.

Power: 250 Watts at 4 Ohms, 180 Watts at 8 Ohms
    Tube Emulation & Solid-State Preamps
    Active and Passive Inputs
    Rotary Bass & Treble Contour Controls
    10-Band Graphic EQ
    Adjustable Compression"

2. jgroh

jgroh Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Bump for the price drop! $160 plus shipping. This is a great amp for the price and in like new condition. Perfect for home use and easily kept up with a 5 piece band. Great for beginners just starting out or more seasoned players that want an affordable great sounding amp.

3. I recently picked up an HA-1400(140 watts)& it's quite loud; if I didn't already have it I'd be looking hard at this one. A great little backup/spare/small-to-medium gig head.

4. jgroh

jgroh Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks. Yes, I think these Hartke heads are conservatively rated in the power department. This head was louder and cut through better than my Ampeg into an 8 ohm cabinet (the Ampeg gets considerably louder into a 4 ohm though, hence why I am keeping it).

5. Lo end PUNCH

Lo end PUNCH

Jan 28, 2005
    Racine,Wi
    PM'd ya.

6. jgroh

jgroh Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    PM'd ya back :)

7. jgroh

jgroh Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Bueller?

Anyone? The old version of this amp, the HA200, which is only 200 watts, just sold on here for $175! This thing is clean and loud! Great deal for someone, snap it up before I send it to the 'bay!

8. jgroh

jgroh Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Easy like Sunday morning...bump :)

9. jgroh

jgroh Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Ok, last day before I throw it into the 'bay! Someone snatch this one up! :D