1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Hartke HA4000

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by RobertUI, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertUI

RobertUI Thumper Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    SOLD - Hartke HA4000 to the continental US. I've been in love with this amp for a LONG time, but alas it's time to move on. My GBE600 has arrived, so this one's out the door. You also get the DoD Dimension 3 rack unit (with rack isolators) for FREE!

I picked this amp up used, and had it serviced at my local Hartke Auth. repair center to repair a clipping issue (if you search TB you'll see me asking about the clipping). This amp performs FLAWLESSLY and is INCREDIBLY. This is a 400W (4ohm) amp that IMO is fairly rated. My drummer is very loud, and even at some of the larger clubs that we've played, I've only had this thing "cranked" to 5 running through my Avatar 2x12.

I really will hate to see this true performer go, but I am sure that my new GBE will keep me happy.

[​IMG]

I'd be happy to combine shipping with anything else that I have listed (yes I am clearing house).

2. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    OH MAN!!! My first head. I had one and it worked great. The power was very adequate. Tone control for days with the parametric and the shape circuit. I am so tempted, but I just bought an RBI and am looking at a G&L.

Happy early bump for a way cool amp.

3. RobertUI

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    DR I hear ya! It really is a great head...

4. RobertUI

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    FREEBIE!

I forgot to include this in the first listing, but I'm tossing in the DoD Dimension 3 rack unit as a "gimme" along with the 3 button switch that I purchased for it (strong Digitech switch unit). The unit is VERY solid and has (amond tons of other effects) a really nice phaser. This is your standard reverb/modulation unit (so it has reverb, chorus, delay, phasing etc). I can provide more details if you want... I'm also including the rack isolators which remove any ground loop problems that typically occur with dissimlar branded items.

Rob

5. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Yer killin me! What a freakin deal! However I'm lovin my Sansamp RBI I just got. More bumpage.

6. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    interested...

i'll send a PM tomorrow if i think i can work it out.

7. Oooh Dang...I could use a mini head...Grrr...Why oh why do I have to be broke? Need a kidney?! lol Bumpage for a great head(I had a 3500) But if you decide to split up the G3...I'll take a crack at something on it...:)

Bumpity bump

DWB

8. Hell of a deal. Hartke heads are probably some of the best deals on the used market.

9. RobertUI

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    I couldn't agree more! When I realize what this head is probably going to sell for, it honestly SHOCKS me. This is definitely pro-level gear, and I think some folks push it off as being a sub-par brand.

:ninja:

10. PM sent..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.