1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Hartke HX-112 cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by staurosjohn, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. staurosjohn

staurosjohn Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Nottingham, MD
    Selling a Hartke HX-112 (HyDrive) cabinet. It has a 12" driver and a tweeter. Tweeter can be switched 'off', 'on' or '+6db'... and has a switch for 4 or 8 ohm function. Also accepts 1/4" or speakon cables.

It had, what turned out to be, a vibration in the cabinet... returned it to Hartke and they 'disassembled' the cabinet and repaired it. They also replaced the driver- before they worked on the cab! I am the original owner (purchased in Feb. 2010) and it has been mostly used for practice. I have since gone to larger cabinets- so I no longer need this one. (note they put a '115' badge on it :eyebrow:)

It has some tolex 'seams' which are visible- from the work- but plays nicely and is structurally sound. Comes with a fitted nylon cover.

Check out the specs thru Sweetwater: http://www.sweetwater.com/store/det...g&matchtype=&gclid=CKi-6Ky73LkCFZKk4AodFGIAkg

I just paid $50.00 to ship to Hartke (NY) so I would love a local sale (live in northern Maryland- can travel to meet in MD, NOVA, DE?)

I am looking to get $200.00... so I would ask $250.00- shipped to Eastern US... a bit more to the West. Check would be great... PayPal is OK.

Local sale (cash) for $190.00

*** would have some interest in a trade for a Squier VM P/J in Sunburst (one of the new ones)... or a Sonic Blue (only) Squier CV Precision... or a CV 50's Precision- Butterscotch Blonde only

2. staurosjohn

Jun 15, 2010
    Nottingham, MD
    coupla more pics...

3. staurosjohn

Jun 15, 2010
    Nottingham, MD
    BUMP!

4. trueno87

trueno87 Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Brooklyn,NY
    Pm sent

5. staurosjohn

Jun 15, 2010
    Nottingham, MD
    PM back to you!

6. staurosjohn

Jun 15, 2010
    Nottingham, MD
    Sold to 'trueno87'... on it's way (back) to NY!! :)

Closing thread...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.