1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Hartke Kickback 12

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by WoodyG3, Aug 2, 2007.

1. WoodyG3

WoodyG3

May 6, 2003
    Colorado, USA
    Here we have a great little combo amp with nice tone and a surprising amount of volume. 120 watts into an 8 ohm 12" speaker. 3 band EQ with a mid shape filter that really gives a great variety of tones. The shape filter really makes this amp, in my opinion.

The unit also has a headphone out and a DI out. As you can imagine from the product name, it does kickback to act as a monitor if you'd like.

The amp is in great shape with very minimal wear.

I'm looking for $285, shipping included in the 48 states. Paypal (prefered) or postal money order will do just fine.

EDIT: I'll go $265 shipped in the 48.

PM with any questions.

Pics:

A.
    B.
    C.
    D.

2. Visirale

Visirale

Mar 23, 2003
    Orlando
    Bump for you. I used this amp all through high school in jazz band. This thing gets SO much tone. That contour switch is a beast. Perfect for playing with a jazz band. I held my own against an EXTREMELY loud and hot horn section.

3. WoodyG3

WoodyG3

May 6, 2003
    Colorado, USA
    Bump for price drop.

4. I'll also vouch for these being great amps I've had mine for about 5 years now and never had to turn it up past 1/2 volume, very loud for the size

5. EduardoK

EduardoK

Jun 28, 2004
    +1. I've been using one for practicing (+6 years !!!) and at this price it's a sure steal. No problems ever.
    Someone should buy this one real soon..................

6. WoodyG3

WoodyG3

May 6, 2003
    Colorado, USA
    Thanks for the good words, guys. This great little amp is still for sale.:)

7. I want this amp, the price is just right but I am at the otherside of the world :bawl:

A free bump

8. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
    I've been using the Hartke kickbacks ever since they were first introduced,very clean and believe it or not this amp is a serious work horse.