1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS - Hartke LH500 w/ (2) Hartke HX112's

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 45cmckay105, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 45cmckay105

45cmckay105 Supporting Member

Sep 1, 2010
    Frederock, Maryland
    I gigged with a buddy last weekend, and have once again been bitten by the TUBE bug!! So, I am going to sell this wonderfully portable rig with amazing tone, to get a 200-300WATT tube beast that will be insanely heavy to carry and have it's own "maintenance" budget!! :help:

6204217458_480a739fef_b.jpg

Hartke LH500
    (2) Hartke HX112 Cabs
    Korg DTR-2 Tuner
    Furman Power Supply (not the generic one shown in the pic)
    SKB 4-Space Rack

[DEL]$900.00[/DEL] $800.00 for the stack!! if you wanna make arrangements to pick-up or meet up in the (MD,VA,PA,DE,WV) area!!

As far as shipping and separates, I will need to do some research and throw some quoted together. I do not have the original boxes for anything, so I will need to score some boxes and materials.

I pack stuff to ship like it going to war, so interested parties need not worry. I have shipped amps, basses, and cabs coast to coast with no issue!!

Entire set-up has seen (3 or 4) shows and no other use.
    There are a few marks in the tolex on the cabs, but no tears and nothing photo worthy.

On the road courtesy of UPS or FEDEX...
    HX112's @ [DEL]$325.00[/DEL] [DEL]$310.00[/DEL] $300.00 EACH SHIPPED CONUS
    LH500 (W/ Korg DTR-2, Hosa Footswitch for Mute and 1U Power Conditioner) @ [DEL]$325.00[/DEL] [DEL]$310.00[/DEL] $300.00 SHIPPED CONUS

Trades...
    Traynor YBA300
    Fender Bassman 100/ 300 Pro
    Fender RumbleBass 300
    Fender TB600
    Ampeg SVT CL/ VR
    Peavey VB-2/ VB-3
    Ashdown Classic 300...and so on...

Maybes...
    GK Fusion 550
    GK RB Series
    MarkBass Randy Jackson Sig.
    Ampeg PF500
    Ampeg SVT7
    Ashdown Spyder

Can add cash if it's exactly what I am looking for!!

2. trueno87

trueno87 Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Brooklyn,NY
    let me know if you want to split!

3. 45cmckay105

Sep 1, 2010
    Frederock, Maryland
    I've owned just about every Hartke there was or is at one point or another. The LH Series has definitely been my favorite.
    Tone for days and typical Hartke "built like a tank" construction.
    These HyDrive 112 cabs should be taken seriously by all you micro lovers out there as well!!

BUMP!!

4. If only you were in CA...!

5. mattattack187

mattattack187 Bass Enthusiast Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Ellsworth, ME
    Bumping this up for a company with the BEST customer service out there.

6. 45cmckay105

Sep 1, 2010
    Frederock, Maryland
    Listening to all kinds of trades!!
    Need to get into some more tubes and 1x15 cabs ASAP!! :bassist:

7. neo 7

neo 7 The bass player doesn't get a sandwich

Aug 22, 2011
    Erie, PA
    You have a PM

8. snailplow

snailplow Leon Phelps Wanna Be

Nov 1, 2001
    Tennessee
    Ahhh Casey,

If only you were willing to sell one of those cabs while I was up there. :p

I played through one last weekend in Knoxville, using a LH500, and I LOVED it.

I also played through BOTH of Fender's new all tube heads in Nashville during the NAMM show, and it made me want the 100 watt version BAD!!!!
    Check these out before you buy another for sure.......and don't forget the G.B. Streamliners if you hadn't already done so......Tube tone galore w/o the weight hassle.

9. 45cmckay105

Sep 1, 2010
    Frederock, Maryland
    Nice to hear from you Brett!!
    Yeah, you and I share tastes in tone for sure. I love the sound of these HX112 cabs paired with the LH500. But I am doing this original pop band deal right now with passive Jazz basses. Thinking a 1x15 (full range of course) and some tube might do me good. I am DROOLING over that new Fender gear for sure! Plus, they suckered me into another American Standard Jazz when they dropped Jade Pearl Metallic this year! :bassist:

Hope your trip home was uneventful!

10. 45cmckay105

Sep 1, 2010
    Frederock, Maryland
    Going to close this thread again. Shipping quotes have been ridiculous and I have a few local trade offers to investigate this weekend/week. Thanks to TB and ALL interested!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.