1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Heavy Duty Ibanez Gigbag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Kwesi, Sep 26, 2008.

1. This is a Ibanez gigbag that i think is awesome. why? Because it has a detachable backpack! Aside from that it's very good at what it does. it has 1-1.5 inches of foam padding that protect your bass from either side and thick 2 inch wide backpack shoulder strap for carrying comfort. Super reliable and great at what i does, this definitely won't disappoint and it doesn't hurt that it looks pretty cool either. Its in practically mint condition because i haven't used it much at all. I think $35 shipped is a fair price for this.

I had it up before but the deal fell through... i think. If whoever (i forget the SN and i cleared my messages... i'm not very smart :() had previously offered to buy this bag still wants it, PM me.

IMG_0929.

IMG_0933.

2. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Bearded Dingwall Enthusiast

I got one of these a few years ago with my SR506. I use it for all of my basses, one at a time of course, and I've never had troubles. Some doofus tore off one of the backpack attachment clips, but I had it reattached. Very nice bag indeed.

3. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Still available? I need a decent gigbag asap! :)

4. John127

John127

Nov 13, 2007
    New York City
    Just wanted to say, I have one of these and the bass bag itself is super solid and fits nice and tight around the bass! I even use it for my Bongo.

The backpack is nice and well made also.

5. speak_onion

speak_onion

Jun 22, 2007
    Queens, NY
    I'll take this if it's still availble. PM'd.