1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Highway One P

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MJT, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJT

MJT

Feb 24, 2011
    Roanoke, VA
    Just picked this up in a cash + bass trade. I have 2 precisions and am keeping one (the one that doesn't sell).

Plays great, Made in USA. Quality build.
    Some light player wear but no nicks and such. 2010 model - to my ears the pickups are just a bit punchier than my other P (2000).

Anyway - $550 shipped in conus, ships in nice SKB Freedom hard case. Thanks to sj for photo link. I have flats on it now but can swap those out for the rounds in these photos if you prefer.

P9260169 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I would trade for an acoustic/electric, a Mustang, or something unique. Also open to 2 for 1 deal including my other P.

Thank you. mt

Happy New Year!

2. paradog

paradog

Dec 25, 2011
    Central NJ
    oh sweetness, but the accountant is slapping the back of my bald head saying "no stupid!"

Good looking GSP's btw....best dogs!

3. sleeplessknight

sleeplessknight Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2002
    Seattle
    What's the width at the nut?

4. MJT

MJT

Feb 24, 2011
    Roanoke, VA
    :hyper:
    Weight (on the bathroom scale): 8.6 lbs.
    Width at nut: 1 5/8"
    Width at heel: 2 1/2"

Recent additions include a Fender high mass bridge (sorry, no Badass here), and a MIA tort pickguard.

5. babsobass

babsobass

Jan 10, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    What is the type/brand of bridge on the bass now? Normally the Hwy One's come with a Badass II.

6. MJT

MJT

Feb 24, 2011
    Roanoke, VA
    see above re: bridge

7. Is that called "Honey Blonde" finish??? You can see the grain through the finish correct??? Thanks.

8. MJT

MJT

Feb 24, 2011
    Roanoke, VA
    correct. honey blonde - wood grain is visible but not as much as say a trans finish.

9. Nitro is a nice finish, thin layer. Means more wear and tear and scratches - means your own custom roadwork bass in a short time (assuming you are taking it out to gigs and not placing it on the wall.)

10. Bump for two fantastic GSPs!

11. MJT

MJT

Feb 24, 2011
    Roanoke, VA
    motivated seller bump. trade option in OP still apply.

12. MJT

MJT

Feb 24, 2011
    Roanoke, VA
    sold. thanks for the interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.