1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Hofner Ignition Club Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by etsob, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. etsob

etsob Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Endorsing artist, REMIC Microphones
    Selling a like-new Hofer Ignition (Indonesian) Club Bass, purchased about 3 months ago. Bought this thinking I'd like the short scale (which I do) and that it would spark some new creative ideas, but finding I don't use it enough to merit holding onto. Bass has been to a couple of smoke-free rehearsals and used sparingly on one smoke-free gig. In about as like-new a condition as you'll find. Has the Hofner teacup knobs installed on the control plate, and a fairly fresh set of LaBella Deep Talkin' flatwounds (the Beatle Bass set). Will ship w/ padded Hofner gig bag and in the same packaging it was sent to me in. Asking $300 plus shipping. PM with any questions, and thanks for looking!

*Only looking to sell--the only trade I would be interested in would be a partial trade towards a Lakland Skyline Decade.

Additional images available here: http://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd442/etsob/Hofner/

Attached Files:

• file.
      file.jpg
      File size:
      44.5 KB
      Views:
  2. etsob

etsob Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Endorsing artist, REMIC Microphones
    Bump