1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Hofner Ignition with cosmetic upgrades

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by nate56, Sep 28, 2013.

1. nate56

nate56

Aug 1, 2011
    Pictures coming later today but the bass is strung with labella flatwounds. As a bonus ill throw in some pyramid flatwounds. My reason for selling is to fund towards a rickenbacker... The pickguard,control plate and its sliding knobs have been modified for that vintage look, and has the teacup knobs. Great Bass and sounds alot closer to the vintage hofners then the contemporarys. Looking for 350$ Shipped USPS /w its original hardshell case.

2. CujoAC

CujoAC

Sep 30, 2013
    What's the update on pics and does that $350 include shipping :)? Signed up just to take a peek!

3. nate56

nate56

Aug 1, 2011
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380593585.734362. here's a picture of it with the pick guard not installed on all the way but you get the idea haha and yes it includes shipping. I'll upload some more in a bit

4. nate56

nate56

Aug 1, 2011
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380596086.849284. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380596114.987545.

Thought i had labellas on the bass at the time but these are rotosound 88s. I can throw labellas on there though if you want

5. CujoAC

CujoAC

Sep 30, 2013
    Nice, is that just glare around the 5th fret, and did you upgrade the tuners as well?

Doesn't appear to be any scratches, etc., is that right?

Appreciate you uploading the pics so quickly!

6. nate56

nate56

Aug 1, 2011
    The tuners are stock and the floating bridge is in the same place as it came from the factory and yeah thats just glare. Bought this directly from guitar center.

7. CujoAC

CujoAC

Sep 30, 2013
    Sounds good, doesn't look like you used it much!

Let me sort a few things out and get back to you tonight/tomorrow. This is one of those basses that I've been eying for quite a while and it looks like it's in great condition.

Appreciate you uploading everything.

8. nate56

nate56

Aug 1, 2011
    Yeah ive taken good care of it. And Sounds good man just let me know

9. west*coast*bass

west*coast*bass Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA
    You only looking to sell? I need one of these and have a late model Japanese Ibanez 5 string that I can offer up as a trade.

10. nate56

nate56

Aug 1, 2011
    SOLD