1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Holy Grail Reverb w/ correct P/S

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Hyper-sloth, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    I have for sale a Holy Grail Reverb with the correct P/S. It intermittently works, you need to unplug it and then plug back in a few times. Then it will work until the power is shut off, then it may or may not work next time. I bought it used from Craigs list and it had the wrong power supply. I bought the correct one but it does this. I assume it was from the wrong supply being used. I did a Google search to see if there's a fix. It's a commonish problem but as far as I can tell it's not repairable.

It has Velcro and scratches a-plenty. I will post a photo if anyone wants one...I don't have one handy at the moment.

Bought for $50 plus $10 for the power supply. Looking for $25 shipped CONUSA, $30 with the P/S. Please no low ball offers, I've lost enough on this and I am tempted to keep it since it's been my favorite sounding reverb that I've purchased and I've done this work-around for over a year.

2. brentonkim

brentonkim

Mar 10, 2009
    Austin, TX
    pm!