1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Homebrew Electronics CPR Compressor Retro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Badmuthaplucka, Sep 16, 2008.

1. I have this compressor that I no longer use. Has a couple of very minor scratches and no velcro! Over all it's in very good condition. Here is what H.B.E. has to say:

The Homebrew Electronics CPR Compressor Retro is modeled after a coveted vintage compressor circuit, the CPR is a pedal you may want on all of the time. The CPR is extremely transparent and quiet. Use it on any instrument to obtain the singing sustain without the hiss, noise and annoyances associated with other
    compression pedals. The CPR sounds best when ran thru the input of a tube amp. Never run the CPR thru an effects loop.

I'm asking $75 shipped. Thanks!

2. bump! Throw me an offer guys.

3. fenderx55

fenderx55

Jan 15, 2005
    NYC/Queens
    Bump for a kick*** compressor!

4. Thanks bro! Honestly I'd do a strait up trade for a modded Badder Monkey Overdrive! Or like I said throw me an offer (even a trade).

5. tellumm

tellumm

Dec 27, 2006
    Toulouse, France
    Hello. Do you send it to France please ?

If you do that, i buy it !!!