1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: iAMP 800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gruuv, Dec 6, 2005.

1. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    I just bought this amp from Dave Funk and used it once on a gig this weekend. It is a freaking amazing amp, huge bottom, LOUD and tight. I'm only listing it because I've got several amps and need to sell some gear. I love all the stuff so I'm pretty much listing everything and whatever sells first goes and I'll keep the rest.

This is a newer model, gold jacks, looks new. . . I've got a crumby picture I took this afternoon that I can send or you can see one in Dave's For Sale section on his site. $895, plus shipping, OBO. For Paypal buyer covers fees.

**Let me also say that I'd always wanted to try one of these but had been afraid to because I imagined it would be "sterile" if run flat, and a bear to learn to EQ. . . neither is the case. It's a fantastic sounding amp, that just has LOTS of tonal options available if one spends a bit o' time tweaking.

2. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    bump for a ROCKIN' amp...