1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS - Ibanez AD-9 : EHX Nano Stone : Dunlop GCB-100

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by James Hart, Aug 12, 2007.

1. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    For Sale:
    all prices shipped to the CONUS will ship worldwide at additional shipping costs, Paypal only (I'll eat the fees).

Ibanez AD-9 - Keeping it
    Nice analog delay... just bought it 3 months ago from American Musical. I'll keep it if it doesn't sell quickly, though I might go to a Maxon AD-9pro or analog.man analog delay if it does. original box included

EHX Nano Small Stone - SOLD
    killer phaser, I'll be happy if no one is interested. I'm ordering a Nebula on Friday and could use the cash. original box included

Dunlop GCB-100 - SOLD
    older Bass wah, sounds ok for bass, very funky... but I ordered a Teese RMC3 to better suit my 7 string bass.

fx-take1.

I'll ship what's sold Priority Mail on Friday morning (first day I can get to the post office this week).

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    slight price drop

3. eyvindwa

eyvindwa

Aug 1, 2007
    Oslo, Norway
    Do you have a sample of that small stone? (I know there are some at the EHX website, but as far as I could tell none for bass). If it sounds good, I'm interested.

4. Sir Edward V

Sir Edward V Not Actually Knighted... Yet!

Dec 11, 2006
    Massachusetts
    any chance on talking the price down on that AD-9?

well, I'm really only interested if it self-oscillates and you can get glitchy pitch shift sounds by messing with the delay time

never used one, I'm just looking for a delay that does those two things to mod

5. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us

there are internal trim pots that can extend the delay time and make it an interesting Lofi noise box.

It's brand new, 3 months old from American Musical and I paid $139.99

http://www.americanmusical.com/item--i-IBA-AD9.html

and actually, I'm keeping it... sorry