1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Ibanez ATK 300! Black and Maple! Very nice!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by madbassplaya, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    Up for your buying consideration is an Ibanez ATK300 series bass. The bass is in fantastic shape. I can't find any dings, dents, or major scratches on the bass. It is clean. I hate using the term "Mint" but this bass is near mint. I bought this at a local shop about 30 minutes away. They had several ATK's in stock, but the neck felt better on this one and the sound was unbelievably better!

The neck plays great! It's got a natural finish and is super slick. As far as sound goes, this baby's got it. Very versatile triple coil pickup that produces a nice thick sound. This is seriously one of the best value basses out there.

The bass does not come with a case or gigbag, but will be packed very well.

These basses cost around 500 new. I would like to get 325.00 for the bass. That includes shipping and paypal fees.

If you're looking for a great bass but don't have a tone of cash to spend, this is it!

Ok, went and bought a new SD card and snapped these real quick. The light in my house is pretty bad, but this is the best I can do for now.

IMG_4201.
    IMG_4204.

2. lemme see those pics and maybe we can chat about this one. :)

3. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    ok!

4. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    some rough pics added to give you an idea.

5. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.