1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Ibanez ATK-300 - Like New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by johns46140, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for sale is an Ibanez ATK300 bass. This bass is in great condition and has no issues and has barely been played as I spend all of my time playing my 5 and 6 string basses. price: $275 shipped

Read some reviews here:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/bass/ibanez-atk300-electric-bass

ATK300 features the original Ibanez Double Humbucker pickup, which offers three distinct sounds for all styles of playing. There are two humbucking coils inside one pickup, which can minimize noise by hum cancelling in each pickup position (neck, combined, and bridge.)
    With each position, you will get a different tonal character of the ATK300. You can follow the link below for some great sound clips that demonstrate the versatility of this bass.

http://www.ibanez.com/Spotlight/atk

The bass features a light ash body and a super-powerful ATK triple coil pickup with versatile 3-way tone character switch. Pickup placement and controls accommodate all popping and slapping techniques. Blues. Rock. Country. Whatever style you play, the ATK300 bass guitar will handle them all and more.

Attached Files:

2. DSC_2126.

DSC_2123.

DSC_2134.

DSC_2135.

DSC_2136.

DSC_2132.

3. scHism

scHism

Aug 12, 2009
    Philippines
    pm sent.

4. PM responded to

5. Hello,,First a couple of questions. Is the neck on this bass thick like a "P" Bass (base ball bat) or thinner? I have small hand so for me this is important. Also width of nut 1.65 inches? Ship to Canada at extra cost? Thankyou BTW what is the difference between the ATK 200 and ATK 300?

6. parsons

parsons

Feb 22, 2008
    Maryland
    ATK necks are similar to a precision neck, in size, nut width and profile.

7. I am pretty sure that the ATK 200 and 300 have different pickups. I believe that the ATK 300 has 3 coils with the middle being a dummy coil. The ATK 200 has two coils.

I also read somewhere that the body on the ATK300 may be a little wider.

If you still have interest PM me regarding the shipping to Canada question.

Thanks!

8. Thanks very much for the responce. So do they sound (ATK200-ATK300) similar? Is the ATK 200 a upgraded version or not as good? Thanks again!

9. I have not tried an ATK200 but if it has two coils, then the sound would be different from the three-coil ATK as the middle coil works as a noise cancellation (phased out) in the extreme settings - that's my guess.

Well. I read http://www.ibanez.com/ATK and for me it sounds like ATK200 has the same humbucker tri-coil pickup as ATK300. There might be a bigger tonality difference with the rosewood fretboard as I have not seen maple fretboard ATK200s.

10. I will also entertain trade offers for a six string bass. +Cash on my end if required due to difference in trade value.

11. Bass Slold Locally

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.