1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Ibanez ATK 300 Natural

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by slend3r, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale is my Ibanez ATK 300 with a natural finish and B/W/B pick guard. No major blemishes, scratches or cracks. One small crack in the finish where the neck meets to body on the upper horn but I think these are fairly common on most guitars.

Plays great, with medium/low action and no buzz. Has a new-ish set of DR Hi-Beams on it that still have some zing left. All knobs and switches are original from when I bought it. Had to do a minor repair on the battery snap, one of the terminals that snap onto the battery came off. So I clipped the old one off and soldered a new one on and everything works as it should.

If I read the serial number correctly this was made in Indonesia in 2007.

If you have any questions feel free to post them, or send me a PM. Not looking for any trades at this time, need some cash.
    I'm asking [DEL]$250[/DEL]$235 shipped CONUS. Will include a gig bag and it will be packed very well.

Attached Files:

2. Pics of finish crack.

Attached Files:

3. More Pics.

Attached Files:

4. Dave W

Dave W Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    What are the first few letters/number of the SN? I07?

5. Yeah, I07 are the first three digits of the serial number.

6. mark_ii

mark_ii

May 23, 2012
    These Ibanez ATK series should not be confused with the SR series. The ATK will give you a very close Musicman Stingray sound , an absolute peach of a guitar.

The ATK 300 got guitar of the year recently enough and for it's price, punches well above it's weight. This will easily compeat with guitars at 3 or 4 times the price.

Someone grab this ..... I own one and I can honestly say they're a damn fine bass. $250 shipped including gig bag ....... pure madness IMHO. :hyper: :bassist:

7. pm sent.............

Thanks for your time,
    Dale

8. PM's replied.

9. TTT

Have had some interest, but nothing serious yet. Somebody buy this!!!

10. PotsdamBass8

PotsdamBass8 Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    Wow this is a fantastic deal. These basses are great!

11. Price drop bump. This needs a new home!!!

12. bUMp

Feel free to make me an offer. I'm sure we can work something out. :D

13. Sold, and shipped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.