1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Ibanez ATK300FL Lined Fretless---SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Ryan L., Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    I've got too much other gear that I'm buying right now to justify keeping a bass around that I really don't play.

So, this is up for sale only, to make the wife a little happier about the deposit I'm about to lay down for another Valenti:)).

I don't know what year this is, as I bought it used about 6 months ago. Whoever had it before me must not have played it hardly at all, because it is in VERY nice condition. No wear to speak of on the fretboard. It has a couple of very faint marks on the back, that I couldn't pick up with a camera, and another very small one on the bottom of the headstock, almost like it was set into a stand that holds by the headstock that didn't have padding on it or something. Again, these are very minor marks, not really even worth mentioning.

It plays and sounds great. I'm sure I'll miss having it somewhere down the road, but for right now, I just don't need a fretless as much as I want another Valenti.;)

Comes with the Ibanez gig bag pictured.

Looking for $300 shipped in the lower 48 or best reasonable offer. NO TRADES---so please don't PM me with any trade offers.

Paypal preferred, but I will also accept USPS money orders as well.

2. Ryan L.

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Just an FYI---I'll be leaving town for a couple days tomorrow morning, but I'll have my wife check my PMs a couple times while I'm gone and relay messages to me. So if I'm a little slow with responding, please don't think I'm ignoring you--I will respond shortly.:)

3. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    You're gunna trust us to PM your wife?

:bag:

Sweet bass good luck with the sale and the upcoming NV bass.

4. Sweet unit, nice price.

5. Ryan L.

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Some serious interest now, but no one has come through with the cash yet.

Still available, for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.