1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Ibanez ATK800E - Like New - Barely Played

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by David Vector, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Vector

David Vector Supporting Member

Jun 4, 2006
    Michigan
    FS: Ibanez ATK800E 4-string bass. I bought this on a sudden impulse back in February from Sweetwater and ended up never using it (I fell back in love with my EMG-equipped Ibby right about then, and now I'm in the grip of Bongomania again - these things happen). I literally have less than one hour of playing time on it.

For the ATK fan, this is a great one to have. It's super lightweight compared to every other ATK I've owned - I don't recall what Sweetwater had posted as its exact weight when I bought it, but it feels light as a feather compared to previous ATK's. Wood grain and finish is lovely, plays great - had a good, low setup right out of the box. Comes with the gig bag and tools that shipped with it.

$550 Shipped via UPS Ground insured to anywhere in the Lower 48. No shipping outside of the continental USA. Paypal or postal money order accepted. Not looking for trades at this time.

The first pic from Sweetwater is a pic of the actual bass, and then you get my lackluster cell phone pics that don't really do it justice.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MHensleyJr

MHensleyJr Supporting Member

May 5, 2008
    Redlands, CA
    Man, this bass looks amazing!

3. tomydacat

tomydacat Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2009
    RVA
    NICE BUMP

4. tommybass64

tommybass64

Jun 23, 2008
    Oregon
    Just played one of these babies in the Salem G.C. the other day and was floored by the versatility of tone,everything from P-bass hump to scooped cut,the bass was astonishing...and they put a righteous neck on it,reminded me of a 70's maple P-neck,probably why the tone was so big.....AND a nice lighter swamp ash body that resonated nicely....BUMPAGE on a bass that delivers,I would own one if I had the dough...

5. David Vector

Jun 4, 2006
    Michigan
    Still available bump!

6. PM'd

7. Andymlow

Andymlow

Nov 26, 2013
    PM sent

8. David Vector