Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Ibanez BTB-400QMT, $450

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by sleeplessknight, Mar 15, 2003.

1. sleeplessknight

sleeplessknight Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2002
    Seattle
    I'm selling my cherished Ibanez BTB-400QMT bass plus gig bag for $450. Sad but true, times are tough and I need money (mainly to pay for my new fretless, mmmmmmm 8*) It's transparent red, with a quilted-maple top. More info and pictures can be found here:
    http://www.wpi.edu/~lwhalen/ibanez/ibanez.html

The actual Ibanez page can be found here:
    http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?model=BTB400QM

I can take PayPal or money order, first one to email me, lwhalenNOSPAM@wpi.edu with a solid offer gets it. (Remove NOSPAM so the email won't bounce...)

Thanks for looking!
    --SK

2. sleeplessknight

Mar 8, 2002
    Seattle
    <bump> I'm really, really in need of cash, I gotta pay for a deposit on an apartment. I'll lower the price to $400, and throw in a Boss ODB-3 distortion effects stompbox (the bright yellow one) C'mon, SOMEONE's gotta be on the lookout for a 'Nez! :)

3. odie

odie Supporting Member

Are you selling the ODB3??

4. sleeplessknight

Mar 8, 2002
    Seattle
    Sure! I've already sold the bass (I should prolly cancel this thread b/c of that, actually. Forgot I had it posted here too! 8*) but the guy didn't want the pedal cuz he already had one of his own. Its yours for $50, and I'll pick up the shipping if you're in the continential US. Its in excellent condition, never left my living room. If you want pics, send me an email:
    s_knight42@hotmail.com

Thanks!
    --Lee

5. odie

odie Supporting Member

You have a PM.