1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Ibanez BTB-400QMT, $450

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by sleeplessknight, Mar 15, 2003.

1. sleeplessknight

sleeplessknight Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2002
    Seattle
    I'm selling my cherished Ibanez BTB-400QMT bass plus gig bag for $450. Sad but true, times are tough and I need money (mainly to pay for my new fretless, mmmmmmm 8*) It's transparent red, with a quilted-maple top. More info and pictures can be found here:
    http://www.wpi.edu/~lwhalen/ibanez/ibanez.html

The actual Ibanez page can be found here:
    http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?model=BTB400QM

I can take PayPal or money order, first one to email me, lwhalenNOSPAM@wpi.edu with a solid offer gets it. (Remove NOSPAM so the email won't bounce...)

Thanks for looking!
    --SK

2. sleeplessknight

Mar 8, 2002
    Seattle
    <bump> I'm really, really in need of cash, I gotta pay for a deposit on an apartment. I'll lower the price to $400, and throw in a Boss ODB-3 distortion effects stompbox (the bright yellow one) C'mon, SOMEONE's gotta be on the lookout for a 'Nez! :)

3. odie

odie Supporting Member

Are you selling the ODB3??

4. sleeplessknight

Mar 8, 2002
    Seattle
    Sure! I've already sold the bass (I should prolly cancel this thread b/c of that, actually. Forgot I had it posted here too! 8*) but the guy didn't want the pedal cuz he already had one of his own. Its yours for $50, and I'll pick up the shipping if you're in the continential US. Its in excellent condition, never left my living room. If you want pics, send me an email:
    s_knight42@hotmail.com

Thanks!
    --Lee

5. odie

odie Supporting Member

You have a PM.