1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Ibanez BTB 676 NTF 6 string - Like new with box, hang tags manual and gig bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MeridianJoe, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeridianJoe

MeridianJoe Jesus is THE way

Mar 11, 2013
    Carolina, the Piedmont
    SOLD (traded)

Ibanez BTB 676NTF 6 string. Like new. $699.00 plus actual shipping cost via UPS from Meridian, MS 39305. Paypal or cash in person only please.

Bass is like brand new and comes with the original box, hang-tags and manual. I'll also throw in a used gig bag. This was manufactured in 2012 and has only been practiced on a few times, never "gigged" or smoked around. These are selling for $899 on ebay and other sites so why not buy this one and have one in just as good condition while saving $200. The gig bag is nothing special and has a small rip at one of the seams. I'm selling because I thought I would try a sixer only to discover I am definitely a five string player.

Basses along the line of G&l 2500 and MMsterling wanted in trade, black and maple are preferred.

Attached Files:

2. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Mar 24, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    I have 2 of these basses. One fretted and one I had converted to a fretless. These basses are ridiculous for the money. How they come stock is pretty amazing.

3. logans59

logans59

Jul 1, 2012
    Kennesaw, GA
    PMd

4. MeridianJoe

Mar 11, 2013
    Carolina, the Piedmont
    Yeah, one of my 5 strings is one of these, only with the maple fretboard. I love it and that's why I bought it in a 6 string also. The basses are absolutely the best bass for the money. I love my BTB 5.

5. joebar

joebar

Jan 10, 2010
    i had a btb 776 pb (which is the same bass technically; dif top)
    amazing build quality for the price; still wondering what the catch was...
    only sold it because 35 is too much of a stretch

6. MeridianJoe

Mar 11, 2013
    Carolina, the Piedmont
    note on condition: I still consider this excellent, like-new condition but when packing it up today to be ready to ship I looked it over real good and notice a very small (too small to point out in pic) indention on the edge of the body on the upper rear curve. You won't notice it unless you hold the bass right up to your face and know where it is. I wouldn't even call it a nick, just where it bumped and pushed a small spot in a little.

Even though this is hardly noticeable, I want to disclose everything. No matter how small.

Attached Files:

7. MeridianJoe

Mar 11, 2013
    Carolina, the Piedmont
    $650 plus actual shipping cost

8. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Mar 24, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    I have a friend that loves my fretted 676. Will talk to her later today and see if she wants to buy this. She is not a TB member so if she is interested I will get the money from her and we will do the transaction.

Will let you know later today or tomorrow if she wants to buy it.

9. MeridianJoe

Mar 11, 2013
    Carolina, the Piedmont
    G&l l or m 2500? To trade anyone?

10. MeridianJoe

Mar 11, 2013
    Carolina, the Piedmont
    Bass has been traded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.