1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Ibanez EDA 900 w/ OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by woo10, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woo10

woo10

Feb 22, 2004
    For Sale (no trade offers please), an Ibanez EDA 900. $200 + shipping to continental U.S. PayPal payments only. I can ship USPS, FedEx ground, or UPS, whichever you prefer, but I will only ship to the PayPal confirmed address.

Now let's talk about the bass:

Good:
    - It's made of luthite, so it's light as a feather.
    - Did I say it was light :D
    - The 4 bridge piezo pickups work perfectly.
    - Very ergonomic.
    - Made in Korea in 2001 (me thinks).

Bad:
    - It's made of luthite, so it will stink when you get it out of the case, goes away in a few seconds.
    - The knobs are a little scratchy but I think all it needs is just cleaning, no loose wiring.
    - There is a small 1/8" paint chip from the headstock (see pics).
    - There is a small sanded (paint removed) part of the back of the neck. Probably the previous owner wanted to know if it is made of wood :D (see pics)
    - There is a hair thin paint crack on the back of the upper horn (see pics).
    - There is a reddish hue near the neck heel. I'm guilty as charged on this one. Cleaned it once with a car wax cleaning compound then put it on top a red towel. :eyebrow:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PM me if you larger pics. I realize this is my first sale here, but I have more history on Amazon & ebay. I will give you my
    contact info (email + cell phone) if you are the buyer.

Please also let me know if you think I'm asking too much on this bass. I think it's a very nice bass with a unique sound that can be great for people who don't want to deal with heavier basses.

2. woo10

woo10

Feb 22, 2004
    bump :D

3. woo10

woo10

Feb 22, 2004
    Any takers? Any feedback? Is the price too high? Just wondering.

4. ofsalesmen

ofsalesmen

Apr 1, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Is this still available? I actually own an EDA just like it, but I'd like to get a second one and experiment with taking off the paint to expose the orange Luthite.

5. woo10

woo10

Feb 22, 2004
    Sure, still here. PM me then.

6. ofsalesmen

ofsalesmen

Apr 1, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    PM'ed!

7. woo10

woo10

Feb 22, 2004
    I checked my Inbox as I was expecting a PM from ofsalesmen only to find 3 previous messages asking questions about this bass.

I never saw these messages before, and I was only sent an email from TalkBass regarding ofsalesmen's PM and post, so I do apologize for not checking my Inbox as I was so busy in the last couple of months. Given that no one has made an offer before ofsalesmen, then unless he changes his mind, I will honor his offer.

8. woo10

woo10

Feb 22, 2004
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.