1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Ibanez GWB2 - MIJ Gary Willis Fretted 5-String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ubnomnar, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ubnomnar

ubnomnar Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2009
    So Cal
    SOLD

$1000 PayPal Shipped ConUSA lower 48.

I bought this bass from the TBer that purchased it from MixBass: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/ibanez-gwb-2-gary-willis-fretted-5-f-s-820726/

As far as I can tell the bass is in the same condition as described in the link above.

The figured ash body does a great job of camouflaging the minor nicks, dings, scratches and worming. The neck is in very good condition with only a few extremely shallow flaws that can be felt by the thumb.

Nut width 45mm (1.75") Bridge string spacing 16.5mm

This bass weighs in at a lightweight 8 lb 3 oz.

It's a beautiful bass with some typical player wear picked up over the course of it's 12 year life.

Also included is a shorter custom ebony ramp that leaves plenty of room for slapping n' popping if you are so inclined. The ramps are currently detached so you can set them up for your playing style.

I'll ship in an almost new Gator soft side case. The case had one of the internal dividers damaged during shipping when I received it. It still does a great job of protecting the bass and looks like new from the outside.

2. ubnomnar

Dec 28, 2009
    So Cal
    More pics...

3. ubnomnar

Dec 28, 2009
    So Cal
    More pics, too...

You can see the damaged internal case divider by the tip of the bass upper horn.

4. bump for a sweet bass.

5. Adoniram1986

Adoniram1986

Jan 25, 2012
    Info to buy... private message or email. Thanks!

6. MixBass

MixBass

Feb 23, 2006
    L.A. Harbor
    Co-founder. GrabAxe
    Great bass here with burp for days. GLWTS

7. ubnomnar

Dec 28, 2009
    So Cal
    Bump... and thanks MixBass. As a previous owner you know how nice this bass is.

8. Jeff Elkins

Jeff Elkins Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2007
    East Tennessee
    PM sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.