1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Ibanez Silver Cadet Frankencaster Guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Lokire, Apr 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know a whole lot about this guitar. It's an Ibanez "Silver Cadet" that's been modded a bit. There's a silver mirror style pickgaurd that was added that doesn't quite fit right. It pops out over the edge of the lower horn a little bit. And there's a Seymour Duncan dual rail style pickup that was put in the bridge position. There's master volume and tone knobs plus the usual 5-way pickup selector switch, and then an on/off switch. Pots could use a cleaning and the guitar could use new strings. Condition is pretty good, no chips or anything real big like that but there's the usual fine surface scratches mostly on the back. The neck is straight and it plays pretty well (should be much better with new strings).

This is the only pic I have, from when I first got the guitar a long time ago (don't laugh at me :p ). I can get some better pics if people are interested.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/JasonFan/Loki/DSCF004333333333.jpg

With a pretty nice gigbag I've got for it. PM me if you're interested or have any questions. :)

Down to $100 Shipped :bassist:

2. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    Does it come with the kid holding the guitar?

3. No, I don't come with it :p

I'm all grown up now anyways, you wouldn't want me ;)

4. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    I dunno, you'd look really sweet sitting in the corner of my room holding th guitar like that.

Can you at least make that into a poster so I can hang it in the corner of my room?

5. Uhh...:ninja:

6. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    Dang...

Well I've got a friend of mine that I have a band with. I'll ask him if he's interested.

Really, myself and my lead guitarist are trying to get him to buy a new guitar. We're not sure why, we just keep telling him to get a new guitar.

7. Cool

8. I haven't even played this guitar for at least a couple years, and I'd love to turn it into some $$$. Someone make me an offer. First reasonable offer I get, and it's yours ;)

9. Ok...$100 shipped. That's as low as I can go. I really want to move this thing outta here :help:

10. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    Hey -- is the headstock fender-style, or is it the newer angular Ibanez style? I'm guessing the latter, but figured I'd ask.

Oh, and any trade interests?

Cheers!

ltt

11. Back from the grave, mwahahaha :help:

12. GuanoFan

GuanoFan

Feb 21, 2008
    I was surfing the net while I found this topic somewhere! lol

and... that might be... myself! loool:bag:
    With my Ibanez Silver cadet!!! loool ahahah

...I know have a new guitar!! Man, that's an OLD photo!!! ahahah

13. Haha, cool. I sold mine about a year ago, dunno who has it now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.