1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Ibanez SR505

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by officialjlox, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD!

Hey guys, I'm at work so I'll put the pics up when I get home, but I wanted to put the listing up for my SR505. I love the thing to death, but I really don't need another 5 string, and could use the money to put toward other things (highway one P :hyper:)

The bass was bought new by me approx 3 months ago. The only time it has left my house was to go to the rehearsal studio for jams. It is essentially brand new. The Bart pups/pre sound fantastic, and it's got a new set of D'Addario pro-steels on it and a new 9volt in the back. The only change made to the bass was I swapped the very tiny strap buttons for the slightly more secure ones on my Fender. The Ibanez ones made me nervous they were so small, so I put a set of strap buttons from a P Bass on there, and also used those plastic twist on straplocks, which I'll throw in if you'd like.

Unfortunately no bag or case is included, as I didn't get one with the bass and used my existing bag, which I'm now using for my jazz. No marks or dings whatsoever except for a few small scratches on the rear electrical door and a small black smudge on the back near the neck screws. Obviously none of these affect anything whatsoever.

Only trades I'm looking for are for Highway One or MIA P Basses (with added cash if necessary).

[DEL]$400 SHIPPED. Paypal is preferred[/DEL].

[​IMG]

2. Sunday bump, changed FS to FS/FT- Looking for a Highway One or MIA P Bass.

3. just the bass i want, how i wish i could get it :atoz:
    anyway super awesome bass bump :D

4. Price Drop Bump... would like to move this quickly

5. VinKreepo

VinKreepo

Nov 13, 2009
    Bump for great bass that I;d buy if I had the money

6. *starts counting rupees*

7. Bass is sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.