1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS Ibanez SR600 Priced to MOVE!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Righteous Thunderer, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just got this bass in a trade, very nice! That being said, my SR755 does everything that this bass does and more, and I've become a bit of a minimalist, so I don't feel the need to have it around.

$350 + shipping CONUS, comes with a very nice, well padded Ibanez branded Levy's gig bag. If anyone wants to do a local sale in the SoCal area, I'm willing to go down to $325.

Here are the specs:

2011 Ibanez SR600
    near perfect condition
    1.5" nut width
    Light ash one piece body
    5-piece Jatoba/Bubinga neck
    Rosewood fretboard
    Medium frets
    Abalone oval inlay
    Bartolini humbucking pickups
    Bartolini MK1 EQ
    Accu-Cast B20 bridge
    Volume, Balance, Bass Boost/Cut, Mid Boost/Cut, Treble Boost/Cut controls
    weighs 8.4 lbs

Attached Files:

2. PMs replied, thanks for the interest, sorry no trades! Still available!

3. Ohhh and I've been missing my old SR500...

4. Well these are very similar to SR500's, almost the same really. You should buy it ;)

5. BUMP!

6. BUMP

7. purfektstranger

purfektstranger

Apr 10, 2003
    Canada
    I picked up one of these two months ago and all I can say is lightweight, perfect neck and tons of tone. Great price for a much better than average bass.

8. Absolutely man, it's a great bass! If I still played as much as I used to, I'd probably just keep it, but I'm narrowing down to just the SR755 as I barely ever play.

9. BUMP

10. Sold locally

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.