1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Ibanez SR885 Japan 5string Bass Gotoh tuners&Wilkinson bridge (project) Repriced

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by cliff78, May 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cliff78

cliff78

Jul 24, 2006
    Dubai
    I just sold the pickups and the preamp. So I'm selling this as a project. I want to sell the bass as one for the meantime. Or sell the bass without the hardware for a different price.

- Neck is straight. trussrod is kinda tight. but with some oil it moves. lossening the trusrod is easy tough. I have it set up with very minimal relief. It has some dings

- Body has routing for three pickups. You can fit a seymour duncan in the jazz position 9.5cm x 1.8cm . Smith pickups for humbuckers 10.3 x 4.6cm. The body has alot of dings. I exagerated the pics of the dings by using the flash. It has the control cavity cover and input jack. It also has another hole for another pot but wasn't drilled in properly.

- Gotoh tuners black

- Wilkinson bridge adjustable 16.5mm to max of the fingerboard.

Priced to sell at $130 shipped in the lower 48 states. I accept paypal.
    I will separate the neck and body for shipping and will be put in one box.

DSC03399.
    DSC03399.
    DSC03400.
    DSC03401.
    DSC03392.
    DSC03389.
    DSC03388.
    DSC03396-1.
    DSC03396-1.
    DSC03387.

2. cliff78

cliff78