1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Ibanez SRX-590, CHEEEEAP!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by skiscem, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

Good working and structural condition, electronics work perfect, and all the hardware works just fine.
    there is a few cosmetic issues with the bass, but nothing that affects playability or sound.
    There is a 1 inch long piece of paint missing on the back, a little dent on the front, a "monn" shape dent on the headstock, a crack were the controls are and the pups were sanded down on the side by 1/16 to fit on another bass.

Now the good, nice flamed maple top, 3 piece maple neck (very very nice neck), Black Pearl Binding on body and neck, flat /smooth finish, top of the line ibanez Hardware, high mass bridge.
    it get very close to that stingray sound, also excellent for slap or Hard rock ( tons of growl)

Link with the specs
    http://cgi.ebay.ch/Ibanez-SRX590-E-...wItemQQimsxZ20090819?IMSfp=TL090819156001r237

everything shown on the pictures, it doesnt look bad and everytime i play a show with it, i get complemented on my sound... so why im getting rid of it? i need some cash or a MP3player... or maybe something else, just try me..

asking only $225, great price for a bass that sells for $650.

IMG_0263.
    IMG_0265.
    IMG_0267.

2. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

IMG_0271.
    IMG_0272.
    IMG_0264.

3. mcapote

mcapote

Sep 9, 2009
    Miami Florida