FS: Ibanez Weeping Demon/with issues- $35 shipped!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Bassman8416, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Bassman8416

Bassman8416 Supporting Member

Oct 18, 2004
    Long Island,New York
    Hey guys,
    I recently got the Ibanez Weeping Demon on Ebay. The wah works perfectly...BUT...the spring that keeps the pedal itself in an upward position somehow detached during shipping(or so the seller claimed), I have the spring and a white plastic sleeve that goes with it. Also the lever that changes the pedal between auto switch and foot switch broke while in foot switch...thus it is stuck like this. I imagine these issues could be repaired or its fully functional without the spring or switch. Pictures will be added tomorrow.

SOLD!!!!

2. Bassman8416

Oct 18, 2004
    Long Island,New York
    DSCN0094.gif

DSCN0096.gif

DSCN0095.gif

DSCN0097.gif

DSCN0098.gif

As you can see the battery compartment latch came off as well. So that has to be put back together as well.
    The manual switch works fine as does everything else on this pedal does as well.

3. Noshtero

Noshtero Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    PM sent

4. Bassman8416

Oct 18, 2004
    Long Island,New York
    PM responded to and
    SOLD!!! to Noshtero

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 31, 2021