Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: InCase Dub Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by gruuv, Nov 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    This was originally Dave Wilson's. . . I bought it when it popped up a month or so ago, but really have no use for it. A Slim would fit my needs much better (anyone? :ninja: :help: ). Other than a Slim bag - in similar condition, not beat down - no trades. It's got a broken zipper on the front (the long slim pouch), but rain cover and all other zippers/compartments are minty fresh. Virtually unused (I never did, and it obviously hasn't seen much, if any prior). $210 plus shipping, for Paypal buyer must pay fees.

Thanks TB. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

2. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    PM sent

How is the zipper broken? Repairable?

3. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    IIRC, based on what the original (re)seller posted about this DUB first time around, it should be very repairable, but I'll offer this...

If it was mine, I wouldn't worry about it. The zippers that are bad are the SMALL pouches on the outside, NOT the main gear compartment.

The larger of the two is really mainly to hold the rain jacket, and it fits very snugly even without the zipper closed. The other pocket is also very snug and really not large enough to do much more than fairly small stuff. I have one of those smallish flat Korg tuners and slip it in there and never close the zipper.

The bottom line is, I pretty much never use those pockets and don't miss them. I think the original reseller didn't even realize there were two outside pockets 'cause he never used them either (I think he was the second owner and HE got it that way and never minded...). :)

4. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Sale pending

5. Antman3820

Antman3820 Supporting Member

Feb 27, 2005
    Toms River, NJ
    PM sent

6. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Sold, thanks for your interest everybody!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.