1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Infanem Second Voice Deluxe, Radial Tonebone Dragster, 3Leaf Audio PWNZOR

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MSUsousaphone, Mar 18, 2013.

1. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    Infanem Second Voice Deluxe - Yeah it is. Look at this fuctor. So many controls. So much expression. You know what it is. Mmmmmmmmmmph. Works perfectly. Looks mint. Asking $260 CONUS.

Radial Tonebone Dragster - Not much to say on this guy. Comes with nothing, just the pedal. Looks and works great. Asking $35 CONUS.

[DEL]3Leaf Audio PWNZOR-Got this guy in last week. Compressors just aren't my thang. Doesn't have any signs of wear and tear and works perfectly. Asking $180 CONUS.[/DEL]

I will ship internationally for extra. Just understand that Louisiana is a little bit higher than other states for some reason. The only trades I'm really interested in are an EHX Bass Microsynth (lol just got rid of one), Mantic Concepts Density Hulk S, or a Mountainking Heavy Machine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jsohlander

jsohlander Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Minneapolis, MN
    PM'd

3. pm'd about pwnzor

4. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    PWNZOR is gone.

5. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Buuuuuump.

6. ManticFX

ManticFX

Oct 12, 2012
    We'd trade a brand new hulk slim for the Infanem Second Voice Deluxe if your interested.

7. bludog

bludog

Apr 3, 2012
    Brooklyn 11217
    ^there you go, from the man himself. BUMP it for a great TB'r and some Mantic love (got a Flex coming soon!).

Just out of curiosity, is this a blue or black knob 2nd Vce D? I hear the blue knobs have the special sauce. :)

GLWTS/T

8. DannDubblewe

DannDubblewe Knob Wrangler

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    Hey Mantic,

To speak for MSU here, the SVDeluxe is long gone and he has since gotten the Hulk Slim! Which rules by the way!

9. ManticFX

ManticFX

Oct 12, 2012
    Glad to hear he is enjoying it, and thanks for the update.