FS: Instrument cables

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by hawaiianbass, Sep 17, 2006.

1. hawaiianbass

hawaiianbass

Jul 23, 2006
    Laramie, Wyo
    All cables are in good or excellent condition.

2 6 foot Monster cables- Straight connectors. In excellent condition, never left my house. $20 for each obo

I'm selling these because I'm replacing all my cables with Bayou Cables and I don't need all of them.

I'll post pics on request.

CK

2. Embryodead

Embryodead Inactive

Nov 30, 2005
    Providence, RI
    Actually, i might for my studio. Let me see what lengths we need.

3. are these all 1/4" / 1/4" ?

4. hawaiianbass

hawaiianbass

Jul 23, 2006
    Laramie, Wyo
    Yes.

CK

5. PM sent

oh, and why was it important to mention that it was used outside? would that affect the cable some how?

6. hawaiianbass

hawaiianbass

Jul 23, 2006
    Laramie, Wyo
    PM replied to and bump.

CK

7. i sent payment out yesturday :) let me know when u get it and send the cable

8. get my pay yet?

9. hawaiianbass

hawaiianbass

Jul 23, 2006
    Laramie, Wyo
    Not yet. Probably today. If I get it today I'll ship on Monday.

CK

10. awesome :) i sent ur pay out the same day as this other payment i made on ebay. and the ebay dude got it yesturday, was hopeing they both got delivered at the same time :p

11. recieved payment yet?

12. hawaiianbass

hawaiianbass

Jul 23, 2006
    Laramie, Wyo
    Hopefully this afternoon. I'll probably ship the cable this afternoon anyway.

CK

13. hawaiianbass

hawaiianbass

Jul 23, 2006
    Laramie, Wyo
    And another bump. Come on people I only have two more cables and they are in excellent condition. Somebody must need/want them.

CK

14. i cant really think of a use for 6' cables. other then sitting in my chair and plugging into a recording interface at my computer, but even then, i can use a 20 footer just the same :p

maybe if u say what u used them for, then other people might think its a good idea too

15. hawaiianbass

hawaiianbass

Jul 23, 2006
    Laramie, Wyo
    I hadn't thought of that. Thanks.

I used the cables to plug my old effects set up into my amp when I was paracticing at home and then when I expanded my effects set up I used the cables to connect the different effects together.

CK

16. yay, came in today :)

::high five::

17. hawaiianbass

hawaiianbass

Jul 23, 2006
    Laramie, Wyo
    Bump

CK

18. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 23, 2021