1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle w/Deluxe Brand New Gig Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Lync, May 2, 2010.

1. Lync

Lync

Apr 13, 2004
    NY
    Italia Maranello Bass (gold sparkle finish).

Great sounding bass that just is not getting played. Here's the website for specs etc:

From the Italia Website

I have owned this bass for about 4 years but have only gigged it a few times. It has a special look that doesn't work for every gig (I'm too boring). I bought it after I saw Chris Robinson's (Black Crowes) Solo Band and the bassist was playing one. This was in a small club and it sounded fabulous. Very deep and fat. You can get a nice P bass tone with just the front pickup or even a burpy tone with the bridge pickup. Plus, they have a nice strong output. Mint condition (the variations in color are from the reflection of the trees outside).

Also included is a brand new Musicians Friend Deluxe (the good one) version gig bag that I took out of the box to take pictures. This gig bag sold for $79 originally.

REDUCED Bass and gig bag shipped $400 to the US lower 48 only. Pay Pal for payment. I have been on here for a long time but this is my first sale.

DSC03739.
    DSC03740.
    DSC03741.
    DSC03742.
    DSC03743.
    DSC03744.
    DSC03745.
    DSC03746.
    DSC03747.
    DSC03748.
    DSC03749.
    DSC03750.

2. Lync

Lync

Apr 13, 2004
    NY
    We got 'da Bump...yeah, we got 'da Bump.

3. Lync

Lync

Apr 13, 2004
    NY
    [​IMG]

4. Lync

Lync

Apr 13, 2004
    NY
    Back on the block...all ready to go!

5. Lync

Lync

Apr 13, 2004
    NY
    One more thing to add-looking at those pics, the lights spots in the finish are the reflection of clouds. It is in 9.9/10 shape (only because it is a used bass).

Price is $375 shipped to lower US.