1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Jackson CMJ5 Concert Bass! 5 String! Great Bass!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by madbassplaya, Mar 11, 2009.

1. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    This bass is getting no playing time and i'd like to try and move it fairly quick now.

Condition
    Excellent! I cannot find any major dent or ding. The body as well as the neck are clean.

Playability
    Great! Its got a nice fast neck on it and the action can be set super low, but i've got it set medium because I tend to dig in when I play.

Sound
    This bass has got an awesome sound! The neck pickup really rounds out the tone. It can get very bassy and meaty but you can still get a good mid range punchiness out of the bass. It does not emulate a Stingray perfectly, but you can get close.

Features
    Body looks to be ash IMO. Rosewood Fretboard with a double octave neck (24 frets). The pickups are Duncans and it has a 3 band EQ too.

Buying Options
    $295.00 shipped with a nice tweed case.

jackson5.

jackson52.

jackson53.

jackson55.

2. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    Pm's responded to.

For the record, this bass is Made in Japan, 34 inch scale, and is a very high quality bass at a minimal price.

3. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    bump for a price drop!

4. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    BUMP FOR NEW LOWER PRICE

5. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007