1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Jackson Dinky 6-string, made in Japan, with case and upgrades, CHEAP!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by jscomposer, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jscomposer

jscomposer

Nov 25, 2009
    SOLD!

Jackson Dinky DXMGT-SP HT, made in Japan. Alder body with tabacco sunburst finish on flame maple veneer, maple neck, bound rosewood fretboard with sharkfin inlays, 25.5" scale, 24 frets, Jackson form-fitting hardshell case.

Excellent condition. Frets are 99%. Back of neck is perfectly clean. The body has very minor wear, as in faint pick swirls and a few tiny belt buckle specks on the back. I bought this new and have been the sole owner.

Upgrades:
    Sperzel Sound Lok tuners. (I've since put the original tuners back on but will throw in the Sperzels.)
    Graphtech nut. (Original plastic nut included.)
    Duncan Full Shred humbucker in the bridge, Duncan YJM stacked hum-cancelling single coil in the neck via conversion ring from fretsonthenet (no new holes drilled). (Original neck humbucker pickup mounting ring included.)

Comes with Jackson form-fitting hardshell case, key for hard case lock, truss rod wrench.

$380 shipped in the US via check, MO or Paypal. Less if you forgo the Duncans and/or Sperzels. So hit me up with offers!

International: Will have to ship without the case due to size restrictions. PM me if interested.

xgcsqb.
    20haucw.
    15s7r09.
    1j7t3o.
    3493uc4.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.